At Hyde Park Health Center, residents can receive skilled, specialized nursing care in a comfortable, home-like setting that allows them to remain as independent as possible while making the most of each day. Our highly trained, dedicated staff emphasize personal dignity and quality of life while helping residents feel at ease.
Hyde Park Health Center offers a variety of services and special touches for residents’ comfort and convenience:
- Long-term nursing care
- Bright, airy private or semi-private rooms
- Dedicated, highly trained staff
- In-room call-response call system
- Three chef-inspired meals per day in our restaurant-style dining room or delivered to your room
- A variety of social, recreational and spiritual programming
- On-site hospice care
- Medicare certified
- Social Worker services
Rehabilitation: Our goal is to return individuals to maximum health and independence.
Experienced, licensed physical, occupational and speech therapists and registered nurses provide a variety of services. These Rehab services are coordinated with weekly consultation of a physical medicine and rehabilitation physician. Our areas of specialty include:
- CVA and other neurological disorders
- Joint replacement/fractures
- Post hospital rehab services
- Post operative care
- Pain Management
- Head and neck cancer
- Wound care
Average length of stay is 14 days or LESS!